Quick and easy banana pudding crunch topping is inspired by one of my favorite desserts, classic southern banana pudding. This no bake recipe uses banana chips and Golden Oreos. Perfect topping for vanilla pudding, ice cream, yogurt, or even oatmeal.
- What is banana pudding?
- What is banana pudding crunch topping?
- More No Bake Dessert Crumbles Recipes
- Banana Pudding Crunch Desserts
- What are the ingredients in no bake banana pudding crunch?
- How to Make Banana Pudding Crunch Topping
- How to store banana pudding crunch topping?
- How long does banana pudding crumble topping last?
- FAQ & Tips
- Banana Pudding Crunch Crumble Topping - No Bake Recipe
- Prefer to Watch? Check out the How To Video
What is banana pudding?
A classic southern dessert that has layers of vanilla pudding, sliced fresh bananas, nilla wafers, and whipped cream or topping. It’s delicious.
What is banana pudding crunch topping?
A sweet mixture of crumbled banana chips and vanilla “pudding” creme filled cookie crumbs. You’ll see specks of banana chips and vanilla creme crumbs in this flavorful dessert crunch.
More No Bake Dessert Crumbles Recipes
Strawberry Shortcake Crunch Crumble No Bake Topping
Toasted Almond Crunch Crumble No Bake Topping
Chocolate Eclair Crunch Crumble No Bake Topping
Nutter Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch Crumble No Bake Topping
S’more Crunch Crumble No Bake Topping
Milk Bar Birthday Cake Funfetti Crunch Topping - No Bake Recipe
Banana Pudding Crunch Desserts
This cookie crumble can be used in so many amazing desserts. The topping for a classic southern banana pudding, over ice cream, cheesecake, cupcakes, bars, pies, layered cakes, doughnuts, muffins, yogurt, or even oatmeal.
What are the ingredients in no bake banana pudding crunch?
This shelf stable recipe uses just two ingredients. Banana chips and golden oreos.
Banana Chips - Dehydrated and Crisp. Can choose sweetened or unsweetened. If you want more banana flavor add more chips than the recipe calls for.
Vanilla Cream Filled Cookies - I used regular Golden Oreos but double stuffed is better and gives a more crumbled look.
How to Make Banana Pudding Crunch Topping
Step 1- Crumble - Use a food processor or small blender to crumble the banana chips and vanilla cookies separately.
Step 2 - Mix - Place both crumbles in a bowl and mix. Ready to eat.
If you do not have a food processor or blender, use a plastic storage bag and rolling pin to crumble the cookies.
Do not over blend or process, to prevent a very fine or flour like mixture. You want to see some crumble chunks.
How to store banana pudding crunch topping?
Store your banana pudding crumbles in an airtight container. Since this is a shelf stable recipe it can be stored in a cool dry pantry, in the refrigerator or freezer.
How long does banana pudding crumble topping last?
No bake crunch topping can last up to a month in a cool dry pantry, make sure it is in an airtight container. If you prefer to store it in the refrigerator, for up to two months or in the freezer for up to six months.
FAQ & Tips
1. Why use a creme filled cookie for banana pudding crumbles?
The creme filling is the “pudding” flavor and whole cookie ingredients helps the crumble clump together.
2. How to gift homemade banana pudding crumble?
Homemade banana pudding crunch can really be an amazing edible food gift. Place a cup portion in an 8oz canning mason jar with the metal lid sealed well. Decorate the jar with colorful paper, fabric, ribbon, stickers, twine, and a tag. You can get so creative with this food gift and don’t forget to bring a pint of vanilla ice cream or vanilla pudding.
3. How to celebrate with banana pudding crunch topping?
Celebrate with banana pudding crunch crumble during the summertime get togethers, bbq, picnics, Valentine's Day, July 4th, or a pick me up during the winter months.
4. How much does it cost to make banana pudding crunch crumbles?
The cost to make homemade banana pudding crunch topping is approximately $6.00 dollars USD to make about 5 cups of crumble. It can be less if you choose grocery store brands or wait for an amazing sale. Also depending on your area, it can be more.
Banana Pudding Crunch Crumble Topping - No Bake Recipe
- Food Processor or Small Blender Plastic Storage Bag and Rolling Pin
- Airtight Storage Container or Jar
- 1 ½ Cup Banana Chips Add More if you want more banana flavor
- 12 Vanilla Creme Filled Cookies Double Stuffed Golden Oreos, is best
- Process or blend each ingredient individually. Blend until you see a chunky crumbled consistency. Do not over blend or process, to prevent a very fine or flour-like mixture. You want to see some crumbled chunks.
- Mix your crumbled vanilla cookies and banana chips together.
- Store your banana pudding crumble topping in an airtight container.
Leave a Reply