This easy healthy and fresh strawberry juice recipe is so flavorful, refreshing, and nutritious. Made with only 3 ingredients right in a blender, less than 5 minutes. No juicer is needed. Perfect breakfast strawberry drink to start the day or cool off during the summer.
Other Amazing Strawberry Recipes
The Best Strawberry Banana Milkshake
Pink Chocolate Covered Strawberries - 2 Ways
Strawberry Shortcake Crunch Topping - No-Bake Recipe
Small Batch Fresh Strawberry Sauce Topping
Strawberry Juice Ingredients
Strawberries- Fresh and sweet in season, is best. You can also use frozen in a pinch.
Lemon Juice - Freshly squeezed is best.
Ice Cubes & Cold Water - Will allow the juice to be finished nice and cold.
Sugar or Sweetener (Optional) - I used raw cane sugar, but any type of natural or alternative sweetener would be perfect.
Using Frozen Strawberries
Keep a bag of frozen strawberries in your freezer to easily always have a strawberry juice. Freezing strawberries will change the color, the juice will not be as red and bright as fresh strawberries.
Blender for Juicing
I like to use my high-speed Vitamix blender when I want to juice without using a juicer. It really helps break down fruit really well, with less pulp or pieces, but it’s absolutely not necessary. You can make an amazing fresh strawberry juice with a standard blender and strain it through a sieve or nut bag.
Real Strawberry Juice Benefits
Not only is homemade strawberry juice so easy to make, it’s also nutritious. Comparatively to most shelf-stable strawberry juices, this contains no additives or preservatives. Just great antioxidants and vitamin C, perfect for the whole family.
How to Store and Freeze
Fresh juices are best if they are served right away, but if you prefer to make them ahead, place the strawberry juice in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. You can also freeze the juice in air-tight bottles or mason jars for up to 2 months.
How to Make Strawberry Juice?
- Squeeze fresh lemon.
2. Prep strawberries. Cut off tops.
3. Add ice and water to the blender.
4. Add fresh squeezed lemon juice.
5. Add sugar or sweetener (optional).
6. Add fresh strawberries to blender jar.
7. Blend for about 60-90 seconds until fully smooth. Add extra cold if needed.
8. Ready to serve. Pour into a glass and garnish with a fresh strawberry.
9. If you prefer a very smooth texture, pour the juice through a strainer.
Fresh Strawberry Juice Recipe
- Blender High Speed, is best (ie Vitamix, Nutribullet, or Blendtec)
- Cutting Board
- Glass or Cup
- Sieve or Fine Strainer
- 1 ½ cups Strawberries Fresh, Washed, and Towel Dried
- 2 teaspoon Lemon Juice Freshly Squeezed, is best
- 2 tsp Sugar or Sweetner Optional
- ¼ cup Cold Water More if want the juice a thinner
- 1 cup Ice Cubes
- Prep strawberries, cutting tops off. Squeeze lemon for fresh lemon juice.
- Add all ingredients into blender jar. Blend for about 60-90 seconds until fully smooth.
- Optional is to place juice through a sieve or fine strainer, if you prefer.
- Pour immediately into serving glass, garnish with a fresh strawberry. Enjoy.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days.
Leave a Reply