S’mores crunch topping is inspired by one of my favorite summer treats. This no bake recipe uses double stuffed chocolate Oreos, graham crackers, and dehydrated mini marshmallows. Perfect topping for vanilla pudding, ice cream, puddings, yogurt, or even oatmeal.
- What are S’mores?
- What is S’mores crunch topping?
- More No Bake Dessert Crunch Crumbles Recipes
- S’more Crunch Crumble Desserts
- What are the ingredients in no bake S’more crunch?
- How to Make S’more Crunch Topping
- How to store S’more crunch topping?
- How long does S’more crumble topping last?
- FAQ & Tips
- S'more Crunch Crumble Topping - No Bake Recipe
What are S’mores?
A classic summer or campfire graham cracker sandwich, filled with melted gooey marshmallows and chocolate. It’s delicious.
What is S’mores crunch topping?
A sweet mixture of crumbled chocolate oreo cookies, graham cracker crumbs, and dehydrated mini marshmallows. You’ll see specks of chocolate creme crumbs, graham crackers, and tiny marshmallows in this flavorful dessert crunch.
More No Bake Dessert Crunch Crumbles Recipes
Strawberry Shortcake Crunch Crumble No Bake Topping
Toasted Almond Crunch Crumble No Bake Topping
Banana Pudding Crunch Crumble No Bake Topping
Chocolate Eclair Crunch Crumble No Bake Topping
Nutter Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch Crumble No Bake Topping
S’more Crunch Crumble No Bake Topping
Milk Bar Birthday Cake Funfetti Crunch Topping No Bake Recipe
S’more Crunch Crumble Desserts
This cookie crumble can be used in so many amazing desserts. The topping for ice cream, pudding, cheesecake, cupcakes, bars, pies, layered cakes, doughnuts, muffins, yogurt, or even oatmeal.
What are the ingredients in no bake S’more crunch?
This shelf stable recipe uses just three ingredients. Chocolate Oreos, graham crackers, and dehydrated mini marshmallows.
Chocolate Cream Filled Cookies - I used double-stuffed Oreos.
Graham Crackers - Plain or honey flavored.
Dehydrated Mini Marshmallows - I used Jet Puff Bits. Similar to the marshmallows you see in hot chocolate packets.
How to Make S’more Crunch Topping
Step 1- Crumble - Use a food processor or small blender to crumble the graham crackers and oreos cookies separately.
Step 2 - Mix - Place both crumbles and mini marshmallows in a bowl and mix. Ready to eat.
If you do not have a food processor or blender, use a plastic storage bag and rolling pin to crumble the cookies.
Do not over blend or process, to prevent a very fine or flour like mixture. You want to see some crumble chunks.
How to store S’more crunch topping?
Store your S’more crumbles in an airtight container. Since this is a shelf stable recipe it can be stored in a cool dry pantry, in the refrigerator, or freezer.
How long does S’more crumble topping last?
No bake crunch topping can last up to a month in a cool dry pantry, make sure it is in an airtight container. If you prefer to store it in the refrigerator, for up to two months or in the freezer for up to six months.
FAQ & Tips
1. Why use creme filled cookies for S’more crumbles?
The creme filling in the double stuffed cookies helps the crumble clump together.
2. How to gift homemade S'more crumbles?
Homemade S'more crunch can really be an amazing edible food gift. Place a cup portion in an 8oz canning mason jar with the metal lid sealed well. Decorate the jar with colorful paper, fabric, ribbon, stickers, twine, and a tag. You can get so creative with this food gift and don’t forget to bring a pint of vanilla ice cream.
3. How to celebrate with S'more crunch topping?
Celebrate with S'more crunch crumble during the summertime get togethers, bbq, picnics, July 4th, or a pick me up during the winter months.
4. How much does it cost to make S'more crunch crumbles?
The cost to make homemade S'more crunch topping is approximately $8.00 dollars USD to make about 5 cups of crumble. It can be less if you choose grocery store brands or wait for an amazing sale. Also depending on your area, it can be more.
S'more Crunch Crumble Topping - No Bake Recipe
- Food Processor or Small Blender Plastic Storage Bag and Rolling Pin
- Airtight Storage Container or Jar
- 8 Chocolate Oreos Double Stuffed is Best
- 5 Graham Crackers Long Strips
- ⅓ Cup Dehydrated Mini Marshmallows
- Process or blend each the oreos and graham crackers individually. Blend until you see a chunky crumbled consistency. Do not over blend or process, to prevent a very fine or flour-like mixture. You want to see some crumbled chunks.
- Mix your crumbled cookies and mini marshmallows together in a bowl.
- Store your S'more crumble topping in an airtight container.
Leave a Reply